The hamlet of Borisovo is located in the Elhovo municipality, in the Yambol district. It is huddled in the south-eastern part of Bulgaria – the Thracian lowland, 100 km from the sea city of Bourgas, 40 km from the Bulgarian – Turkish border, 25 km from the town of Elhovo and 30 km from Yambol. The village is of the present state from 1850 years. The name of the village comes from His Majesty tsar Boris IIIth.
There is a large number of mounds and remains of ancient villages in the vicinity of the village of Borisovo.