Bulgarian Moussaka (Bulgarian Recipes)
3/4 lb beef mince
1/2 lb pork mince
4 cups 1/2-inch cut peeled potato cubes
1 large onion fine chop
3 garlic cloves
3 large fresh tomato fine chop
4 large eggs (beaten)
1/2 cup soft cheese
1 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1 Tsp fresh chopped oregano or chooberitza
3 Tsps flour
4 Tsps cooking oil
1/2 cup chopped green onion
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a deep skillet, brown ground meat together in oil.
2. Add onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
3. While this is cooking, mix eggs, yoghurt, cheese, and flour, well.
4. Mix ground meat, potato, tomato, parsley together.
5. Place in baking dish, and pour egg mixture over top.
6. Sprinkle green onion on top
7. Bake for 1-hr covered at 350 deg. Then 1/2-hr uncovered.
8. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
www.thebulgarianpropertyfinder.com Bulgarian recipes food in Bulgaria Bulgarian information places to eat in Bulgaria what to eat in Bulgaria property for sale Bulgaria recreation Bulgaria traditional Bulgarian food Bulgarian holidays about Bulgaria diving in Bulgaria fishing in Bulgaria mountain bike riding in Bulgaria travelling in Bulgaria Bulgarian maps living in Bulgaria